I love to play on my bop it. Scratching and bopping along to the beat of the music. Sometimes I change things up and play the centre bop it am it tells you an action to do.
Gee whizz I'm getting good at using all the different equipment at the gym. I've still got my favorites like the rowing machine and bicycle. I always leave feeling warmed up and pumped up, ready for the day!
I had an awesome morning out with my friends socialising at the Greerton Quirks cafe. I enjoyed a yummy caramel slice and a hot chocolate. Afterwards I played some basketball and tested out my balance on the indoor surfboard.
I always enjoying ending my week with my I-sing session. I belt out a few tunes and practice my pitch and range. I am currently practicing a song for the christmas performance.
Comments
Post a Comment